Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings. On the Wikipedia page it is possible to obtain more information about what with cookies and how they work.
1. What types of cookies does this website use?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire in function when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
1.1 Own Cookies
They are strictly necessary cookies for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the User. If the User deactivates these cookies, they will not be able to correctly receive the contents, products or services of this website. The type of own cookies that Loyal lGuru uses on this website and the information it obtains through them is listed below:
1.2 Session Cookies
Are those that provide information on the registration of entries and navigation of the user on the website. They are valid only during the User’s visit to the website. They do not permanently record any information on the hard disk of the User’s computer and expire at the end of each browsing session. These cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer and do not provide references that allow to deduce or know the name and surname of the User.
Register the entries of the Users on the website. Provide services of the information society expressly requested by the User and in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
1.3 Third Party Cookies
These cookies are not strictly necessary for the provision of the services requested by the User or for browsing the website. The type of third-party cookies that Loyal Guru uses or could use on this website and the information it obtains through them is listed below:
The cookies that could be installed on your computer are:
Specific uses It allows the interaction of the registered user in a certain social network with our website.
1.4 Summary of cookies used
- PHPSSID (own) – This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookies is essential for the operation of the web.
- NID, _GA, _GAT, _GID (Third party: google.es): See https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/.
- _STID, _UNAM (Third party: sharethis.com): This site uses sharethis to allow the user to share certain news and content. Therefore these cookies are from third parties (sharethis.com) and to guarantee the correct functioning of this service within the Loyal Guru site.
- _icl_current_language (own): This site uses a wordpress plugin called WPML (https://wpml.org) and allows you to maintain the site in several languages. This cookie is the one that governs the navigator’s preferred language.
- cookie_notice_accepted (own): This site only allows users to navigate if they have previously indicated that they agree to browse the site knowing that cookies are stored at certain times and actions. This cookie keeps that the visitor has effectively accepted these conditions.
2. How to disable cookies in the browser