1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: The company that owns the web domain is JOBTITUDE, SL. (hereinafter LOYAL GURU OR THE COMPANY), with address for these purposes at Calle Cobalt 54.08907, L ‘Hospitalet del Llobregat, Barcelona, with N.I.F .: B66081001, Contact e-mail: email@example.com of the website. The entity is registered in the Mercantile Register with the following registration data: Barcelona Mercantile Registry, Volume 43846, Folio 45, Page B-440083, Inscrip. 1..
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal of THE COMPANY attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use here reflected. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: (https://www.loyal.guru) provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE COMPANY or its licensors to the that the USER can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE COMPANY offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limited to not using them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. THE COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE COMPANY will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: THE COMPANY by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio) , video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of THE COMPANY or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE COMPANY. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by THE COMPANY. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of THE COMPANY.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: THE COMPANY is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: THE COMPANY reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these appear presented or located on your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that on behalf of the domain there are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE COMPANY will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case THE COMPANY will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: THE COMPANY reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: THE COMPANY will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: THE COMPANY may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between THE COMPANY and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.